I know marketing and communication challenges you face, and I can help.
Call (970) 255-1517 or email me to set up a FREE consultation.
My name is Jon Wretlind, and I have been a healthcare/hospice chaplain for the last 10 years, and a graphic designer and website developer for more than 25. I know how difficult the work is (I was even a Certified Nurse Assistant for two years when starting out). And I know how dedicated the staff and administration of those who work in hospice or elder-care settings are.
Do you struggle to communicate your organization’s unique approach to the care you provide? Does your message seem to get lost in all the noise and competition for patient/resident referrals?
Not only does my work tastefully represent the care and concern that you as a caregiver provide every day, but also my work will help you rise above your competition in the marketplace through smart marketing.
I have produced successful print work to support hospice organizations, and website design work for other values-driven service businesses. Just a few examples of my design work are below.
Specifically, I support hospice and elder-care service companies with:
- Online marketing and social media strategy consulting.
- Marketing through strategic website design.
- Building online communities for bereavement/family support.
- Print materials and design that is tasteful, and connects emotionally with patients and families.
- Blog writing, editing and content marketing services that will promote your organization in social media.
- Knowledge of HIPPA-compliance and how to build web applications that meet regulations.
So if you are in this industry and need to take your marketing efforts to the next level, I would love to talk with you! Please contact me for more information by filling out the contact form on this page.